Personal information that we collect
Some of the services on the Website may require registration. In the course of registration, or while completing contact forms, We will require you to provide personal information, such as your name and contact details. We will explicitly indicate the fields designated for mandatory completion. If you do not enter the requisite data in the mandatory fields, you will not be able to register with these services or complete the relevant contact form.
You must provide complete, accurate and correct details and you hereby confirm the details you provided are correct. You are not required by law to provide Sialo with your personal details. However, if you provide false, incorrect, or out dated information, or only partial information, it may prevent you from registering, or impair the ability to provide you the services or contact you. If your details have been changed, you must update them online on the Website.
When you provide Sialo with personal details of another person, you represent and warrant that you received the other person’s explicit written consent to provide these details to Sialo and use them according to this Policy.
Username and password
When you register with the Website (if so required), we may ask you to provide a username and set a unique password that will identify you each time you log-in. From time to time, We may require other or additional means or methods of identification.
You agree to maintain your username and password in absolute confidentiality and refrain from disclosing them to others. Make sure that you change your password frequently and at least once every six months.
Information gathered when using the Website
We may collect information related to your activity on the Website, information that you have read, your session durations, your search queries, the web pages you watched, offers and services that were of interest to you, and the location of the computer and the Internet Protocol (IP) address that you used to access to the Website.
Additionally, We may collect or use the assistance of third parties to collect and analyze anonymous, statistic or aggregative information related to your use of the Website.
How We use of information?
We may store the information you provide and the information We may collect about your activity on the Website in Our database (the “Database”). We will use the information in accordance with this Policy and any applicable law, including for the following purposes:
- To provide the services on the Website and to enable you to use them;
- To identify you every time you log-in and to save you the trouble to fill in your personal details again;
- To develop and improve our products and services as a whole, and to improve and expand the services and content offered on the Website, to create new services and content which correspond to the requirements and expectations of the users of the Website and our customers and to modify or cancel existing services and content;
- To improve and customize your experience and other users’ experience with the Website;
- To contact you occasionally, either by Sialo or by anyone on Our behalf, including by sending newsletters and e-mail messages about information related to Sialo’s services and products. We will deliver the information to you, subject to your prior indication of consent. At any time you may withdraw your consent and opt out of the Website’s mailing lists;
- To conduct researches and surveys and other similar activities related to products and services development;
- To contact you as and when Sialo believes it to be necessary;
- To analyze and provide statistical information to third parties. This information will not identify you personally;
- For the orderly and proper operation and development of the Website;
Sharing the Information with others
We will not transfer your personal details and any information related to your activities on the Website (provided that such details and information identify you personally) to any third party, except in the following cases:
- When we use third parties to facilitate your use of the Website’s services;
- If We are required, or reasonably believe that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Website;
- In any case where We may reasonably believe that sharing information is necessary to prevent serious damage to your person or property or to the person or property of any third party;
- If We organize the operation of the Website within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or We are acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
- We may share personally identifiable information and information related to your use of the Website, with companies or organizations connected or affiliated with us, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies, with the express provision that their use of such information must comply with this policy;
- We are entitled to transfer or share anonymous, statistic or aggregative information with companies or organizations connected to Sialo, and with suppliers, business partners, advertisers, and every third party, according to Our absolute discretion; However, We will not disclose your identity to them, knowingly or deliberately, without receiving your consent.
The cookies may contain a variety of information, such as the web pages you have accessed, session durations and IP addresses, or your access details.
Some of the Cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block Our cookies, you may do so by clicking the “options” button on your browser’s menu and follow the necessary instructions. You can read your browser’s Help file of for further information. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent the use of the Website, or certain features thereof.
We implement data security systems and procedures to secure the information stored on Our computer servers. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, We cannot guarantee that the Website is immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
Your right to peruse Information
Under the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981 (the “Protection of Privacy Law”), any individual is entitled, whether himself or through a proxy so authorized in writing on his behalf or through his legal guardian, to access information related to him/her that is contained in the database. Any person, who peruses such information and finds it to be inaccurate, incomplete, unclear, or non-updated, may contact the owner of the database with a request to correct, amend, or delete the data. Should the owner of the database refuse to comply with such a request, he must inform the applicant of such refusal in the manner determined in the regulations under the Protection of Privacy Law. The applicant may appeal to a magistrate’s court any refusal on the part of the owner of the database to permit access or comply with a request to amend or delete information.
Changes to this policy
From time to time, We may change the terms of this policy. Substantial changes will take effect 30 days after We have posted an initial notification on the Website’s homepage or on any other relevant web pages on the Website, with respect to such changes. Other changes will take effect 7 days after their initial posting on the Website, unless Sialo amends this policy to comply with legal requirements. In such cases, the amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required.
You agree to be bound by all changes made in the terms of this policy. Continuing to use the Website will indicate your acceptance of the amended terms. If you do not agree with any of the amended terms, you must avoid any further use of the Website.
We respect the privacy and good reputation of the Website users. If you believe that certain content published on the Website harms or offends you in any way, you may contact us by using the ‘contact us‘ form on the Website, and We will do our best to provide a prompt response to your complaint.